Recapture the freedom of movement. Ankle arthritis can take some of the magic out of life. Find out about treatment options, watch patient success stories, and learn about MoveWright™, the total ankle replacement procedure that can be customized to your unique ankle anatomy to relieve pain and increase mobility—so you can return to the activities you love.
As a reconstructive foot and ankle surgery specialist, Dr. Driver treats all Foot and Ankle conditions. He has advanced training in total ankle arthroplasty, Foot and Ankle reconstruction, Charcot deformity, External fixation, muscle flaps and skin grafting, Foot and Ankle trauma. Dr. Driver began his postgraduate pursuits by serving a 3-year surgical residency in foot and reconstructive rearfoot/ankle surgery at Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center in Aurora, Colorado. Then, during an additional year of fellowship training through the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons in Virginia, Dr. Driver learned advanced methods of ankle arthroscopy, total ankle replacement, sports medicine and injuries, deformity correction, foot and ankle reconstruction, minimally invasive surgery, and treatment of foot and ankle trauma. Click here to learn more about Dr. Driver’s practice.
Important Safety Information is available here.
Individual results and activity levels after surgery vary and depend on many factors including age, weight and prior activity level. There are risks and recovery times associated with surgery and there are certain individuals who should not undergo surgery. Only a physician can tell you if this product and associated procedure are right for you and your unique circumstances. Please consult with a physician for complete information regarding benefits, risks, anticipated implant duration and possible outcomes.
- Pedowitz DI, Kane JM, Smith GM, Saffel HL, Comer C, Raikin SM. Total ankle arthroplasty versus ankle arthrodesis: a comparative analysis of arc of movement and functional outcomes. Bone Joint J. May 2016;98-B(5):634-640.
- Seo SG, Kim EJ, Lee DJ, Bae KJ, Lee KM, Lee DY. Comparison of Multisegmental Foot and Ankle Motion Between Total Ankle Replacement and Ankle Arthrodesis in Adults. Foot Ankle Int. Sep 2017;38(9):1035-1044.
- Dekker TJ, Hamid KS, Federer AE, et al. The Value of Motion: Patient-Reported Outcome Measures Are Correlated With Range of Motion in Total Ankle Replacement. Foot Ankle Spec. Dec 1 2017:1938640017750258.
- Odum SM, Van Doren BA, Anderson RB, Davis WH. In-Hospital Complications Following Ankle Arthrodesis Versus Ankle Arthroplasty: A Matched Cohort Study. J Bone Joint Surg Am. Sep 06 2017;99(17):1469-1475.
- Younger AS, Wing KJ, Glazebrook M, et al. Patient expectation and satisfaction as measures of operative outcome in end-stage ankle arthritis: a prospective cohort study of total ankle replacement versus ankle fusion. Foot Ankle Int. Feb 2015;36(2):123-134.
- Stavrakis AI, SooHoo NF. Trends in complication rates following ankle arthrodesis and total ankle replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2016;98(17):1453-1458.
- SooHoo NF, Zingmond DS, Ko CY. Comparison of reoperation rates following ankle arthrodesis and total ankle arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007;89(10):2143-2149.
- Younger AS, Wing KJ, Glazebrook M, et al., Patient expectation and satisfaction as measures of operative outcome in end-stage ankle arthritis: a prospective cohort study of total ankle replacement versus ankle fusion. Foot Ankle Int. Feb 2015;36(2):123-134.